Monday 9 June 2014

28mm Britannia Miniatures French Napoleonic Currasiers

So the anniversary of the battle of Quatre-Bras is almost upon us so I thought I would do a blitz paint up of some of the Britannia Cuirassiers that I picked up from Andy at Sheffield. Unfortunately I discovered that I can't count either and I am four heavy horse short..... So I will pick them up along with some Lancers and Hussars at Phalanx at the weekend.

The figures are very much in the style of the Carabineers and do give the feeling of big men on big horses......I think I will paint them as the 2nd Regiment...... 

The 2nd Regt fought at both Quatre-Bras and Waterloo

So here are the pictures..... Not the best as I used the ipad...... Figures have been cleaned and under coated with Humbrol black enamal



Thanks for looking

Chris











No comments:

Post a Comment