Sunday 15 June 2014

28mm Warbases Celtic Cross

After yesterday's disastrous trip to Phalanx.....van broke down so no stock and no Andy....... I haven't been able to get the horses and next sets of cavalry so I will have to work out with Andy how I am going to get them.....

Anyway before I came away I picked up one or two bits and pieces and when I got home I decided to paint up this 28mm Celtic Cross that Martin and Diane from Warbases had brought down for me.... Don't think it's on their web site yet but if you drop them a line I am sure they will help you out.....great people and great products...

Update.... Diane tells me it is now listed on their website....

A little bit of researched quickly informed me that these crosses were often brightly painted so I thought I would give it a go......




It's a 7 piece kit .....I haven't done the other two pieces of the stepped base and I will definitely be getting a couple more to grace my SAGA games table

This cross will be used for the backdrop of the Viking figure display eventually.

Thanks for looking
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment