Tuesday 24 June 2014

SAGA 28mm Gripping Beast Viking

After a bit of looking round my lad and I decided that we would have a go at SAGA for this summer holiday game....... I had a look at the rules and decided that Vikings and...... Would be the basis of our forces...so I now need to get the two armies painted up before we go away....

We are going to start with two four point armies and then reinforce them once we have grasped the game mechanics.....

So the Viking Army is a GB starter army

1 Warlord
1 unit of 4 Hearth Guard
1 unit of 4 Berserkers
2 units of 8 Warriors

Here are my Beserkers and the start of the Hearth Guard..... Have tried to do a wintery.. Snow starting to melt... Basing effect.....

Beserkers first.....




Hearth Guard



More too follow......

Thanks for looking
Chris





2 comments:

  1. Excellent paint job, nice work on the faces and on the clothes (when they have clothes!)...

    ReplyDelete